• Protects both the patient and clinician from fluids and particles generated during medical procedures outside of the operating room, including wound care, line changes, dental work and more.
• Protects the wearer from contamination from droplets generated by coughing, talking, or sneezing of nearby persons.
• Also used for respiratory etiquette to contain droplets from symptomatic individuals.
• Full-width, aluminum alloy nose piece will not kink and ensures a secure fit over the nose and across the cheeks
• Soft, stretchy ear loops comfortably fit a wide variety of face sizes
• Suitable for surgical procedures where there is a minimal risk of fluid splash
• All seams are ultrasonically welded
• Latex Free Polypropylene inner layer,
B.F.E. 99% Exceeds acorn standards
Ultra fluid resistant
LEVEL 1 and 2 BARRIER
EN 14683:2005 Greater than 95% Type I Filtration Efficiency
EN 14683:2005 Less than 29.4 Type I or Type II