Remarkable Electrodes allows the use of lower amplitudes compared to other electrodes providing a more comfortable and safer treatment.
? Remarkable Silver Foil Technology ensures the lowest impedance electrode in Canada, which delivers clean currents comfortably and safely with edge to edge coverage.
? Our proprietary hydrogel allows for increased applications saving you money. Most importantly, it allows for a more precise application increasing performance and patient comfort.
Directions For Use:
1. Clean Skin thoroughly prior to each application of electrodes. Any oils, dirt, lotions, make-up etc. on the skin will prevent electrodes from adhering correctly.
2. Insert the pins of the lead wire from the device into the electrode wire connectors.
3. Remove the electrodes from the protective liner and apply firmly to the skin. Adhesion improves when electrodes reach skin temperature.
4. Helpful hint: Always moisten skin with a damp cloth prior to applying electrodes. This will improve the adhesion and life of the electrodes.
1. Lift at the edge of the electrodes and peel. Do not pull on the lead wires when removing electrodes from the packaging or skin as this may damage the electrodes.
2. Place the electrodes on the liner and remove the lead wire by twisting and pulling at the same time.
Care and Storage:
1. Between uses, store the electrodes in resealable bag in a cool, dry place.
2. The life of the electrodes varies depending on skin conditions, storage, amount of use, type of stimulation, and stimulation site. Electrode life may be extended by carefully following the instructions for use above.
1. The electrodes are intended for single patient use only.
2. Do not apply to broken skin. Should skin rash occur, discontinue use and contact physician. Do not use while driving or operating machinery. Do not exceed 0.1watts/cm²
Storage and Transportation Conditions:
Temperature: -10 to 60°C
Humidity: 20% to 95%
Atmospheric Pressure: 500hPa to 1060hPa